Nano Titanium Dioxide powders used in protective coatings
Protected with a composition contained nano titanium dioxide the windows of a building
High purity nano Titanium Dioxide - anatase and rutile. Average particle size is 100nm max
Nano Disperse Titanium Dioxides have good transparency, and excellent UVA and UVB absorbency, compare with normal titanium dioxide properties. Nano titanium dioxide is insoluble in water, organic acid and weak inorganic acid, and insoluble in sulphuric acid, alkali and hydrofluoric acid.
Nano Titanium Dioxide description
NTitanium-01 – anatase titanium dioxide, included other metals and oxides additions. it may be used as photo-catalyst material. The material emits electrons under light illumination with wavelength 400nm. It is created on surface electricity charged zone, which affects to absorbed oxygen (O2) and to water (H2O) and active anion radicals are generated. These radicals efficiently decompose of hazardous gases and organic pollutions. This effect knowing as Photo Catalysis. Due to Photo Catalysis properties, material can be used as antiseptic widely used in air purification and in sewage treatment. NTitanium-01 has high stability with wide light absorption spectrum. It is not expensive.
NTitanium-01W and NTitanium-01Mn have highest Photo Catalyst activity. NTitanium-01N has also good Photo Catalyst activity. These materials can be uses for decomposition the automobile exhaust, increasing fuel combustion efficiency and sewage treatment and so on.NTitanium-02 - rutile type Titanium Dioxide, has good screening function against ultraviolet ray. It is mixed with Zinc Oxide. Under the joint action of ultraviolet ray and oxygen, it has strong bactericidal power. Material can be used in sunscreen cosmetics, functional chemical fiber, high-grade plastics and other fields. NTitanium-03 - rutile type Titanium Dioxide, has hydrophilic property. Average grain size is 80nm max. specific surface is 30m2/g with fine and smooth feeling and strong comfortable feeling, suitable for sun screening agent in cosmetics.
NTitanium-04 - has same properties as NTitanium-03. Difference is hydrophobic and lipophilic properties.
NTitanium-03H and NTitanium-04H - have same properties as NTitanium-03 and NTitanium-04, only for cosmetics. Ones better absorb UVA and UVB compare with organic additives and well compatible with other raw materials in cosmetics. These materials are ideal additive of the sunscreen, anti-ultraviolet rays.
|Name||TiO2,%,min||Average of the grain size (nm||Specific surface area（m2 /g）||Comments|
|99||10||150||Large specific surface, high photo catalytic activity|
|94||10||100||Highest photo catalytic activity|
|96||10||100||Highest photo catalytic activity|
|99||20||40||Pure Titanium Dioxide|
|99.9||20||8||Pure Titanium Dioxide|
|88||30||100||Hydrophilic (especially for cosmetics)|
|85||30||100||Lipophilic (especially for cosmetics)|
Range of application
UV-resistant additive to, chemical fiber, plastics, printing ink, coatings.
Photo catalysis, production of self-cleaning glass, self-cleaning ceramics, antibacterial materials, air purification, waste treatment, chemical industry.
Packing materials used in food processing.
Coating in pulp and paper production, titanium production and titanium based alloys and other alloys in metallurgy.
Cosmetics, sunscreen creams, natural white moisture protection creams, beauty and whitening creams, morning and night creams, moistening refreshers, vanishing creams, skin protecting creams, face washing milk, skin milk, powder make-up.
As this series of products has a wide area of application, the range is also wide: 0.5-8%, depending on the purpose of using the product.
In using the product as a screening agent, the following concentrations are basically applied: 1-3% for screening agent, 3-5% for whitening and moisture preservation, 3-8% for UV ray resistance in cosmetic materials.
About a 2.5% concentration is used for printing ink and coating.
In every specific case, contact us to be updated on recommendations. However, customers are to run the final test of the product on their own.
Nano-powders. Using. Properties
Not for sale, for information only
- NTitanium. High purity nano Titanium Dioxide - anatase and rutile. Average particle size is 100nm max.
- NSilica. Nano disperse silicon oxide has a very large specific surface area. Material has an unsaturated structure of alkyl type with different bonding types.
- NZincOxide. Nano Zinc Oxide is white or pale yellow powder with an average particle size: 20 nm for NZincOxide-01 and 40 nm for NZincOxide-02.
- NMagnesium. Exhibits unique properties and can be used as a catalyst in ceramic, oil processing, in textile industry, for the synthesis of a brand new and high-performance fire retarding agent and as an ideal material for the development of industrial fabrics.
- White loose powder of Aluminum Oxide of two types depending on the type of crystalline lattice (α-type and γ-type). The crystal of NAluminiumOxide-01 is α-nm Al2O3. NAluminiumOxide-02 crystals are γ-nm Al2O3.
- NZirconiumOxide. Nano zirconium oxide is a white powder. Exhibits a monoclinic structure at low temperatures and tetragonal structure at high temperatures.
- NAntimonyOxide-NTinOxide. Nano Disperse Mixture of tin oxide and antimony oxide – a blue powder. The basic application: heat insulator, anti-corrosion agent.
- NLithium-IronPhosphate. Nano Disperse powder of lithium and iron phosphates improves considerably the battery cycle. Applied in fabrication of cathode materials for lithium ion accumulators.
- FarInfrared. Non-metallic materials compositions with the particle size of 100nm max. Radiation treatment in normal direction – more than 85 %.
- NWearResistant. Formulation containing Nano Disperse Silica and Aluminium compounds. Increases coating wear-resistance.
- NUVShielding. The formulations efficiently absorb UV rays with the wavelength of 250-380 nm of nano grain powders, which are capable of protecting against UV, solar radiation screening and being applied as sun screen, surface treated and resist aging.
- NBactericidal. Nano disperse inorganic anti-bacterial powders containing silver ions and ions of other metals by way of ion exchange absorption of these substances by basic nano compositions.