- Retail price in Internet-shop for 3kg canister CleverCOAT wood finish:
- Unit price: €38.45
- Wholesale prices: beginning from 5 units
- CleverCOAT wood hydrophobic treatment features
- nanotech hydrophobic protection for unpainted wood;
- for: terrace, deck, panels, outdoor furniture;
- no solvents or alcohol;
- water based;
- UV protection;
- easy to apply;
- last up to 15 years;
- Consumption (each component): 100g/m2
CleverCOAT wood finish packing
- Product is packed in 3kg and 1.3kg net plastic canisters:
- 3kg net canisters:
- Carton: 5 canisters
- Carton size: 39cm х 28cm х 26cm
- Carton's gross weight: 16.10kg
- Pallet: 60 cartons/300 canisters
- Pallet weight net/gross - 966kg/991kg
- Pallet size: 100cm x 120cm x 175cm
- 1.3kg net canisters:
- Carton: 14 canisters
- Carton size: 44cm x 32cm x 30cm
- Carton's gross weight: 20.20kg
- Pallet: 40 cartons/560 canisters
- Pallet weight net/gross - 820kg/833kg
- Pallet size: 120cm x 100cm x 165cm
CleverCOAT wood is a two-component hydrophobic protector for wood - all season water repellent product for the hydrophobic treatment of all types (unpainted by polymer paints) of natural wood, plywood, chipboard etc.
It is designed for protection of decks, terraces, wooden constructions, houses, cladding, fences, facades, garden furniture, flower pots, greenhouses etc.
Coating for hydrophobic wood treatment is a non-toxic, water-based protective coating prepared using nano technology and natural dyes. The main nano component is silica which penetrates into the wood and forms a durable permeable/breathable protective coating. The protective properties continue increasing after application and reach a maximum level in about a year. Protected surfaces effectively resist fungi, rot, algae, spores, ultraviolet irradiation, weathering, cracking etc. and damage caused by water ingress. The coating is harmless to animals and the environment but it provides good resistance to harmful insects etc.
CleverCOAT wood FINISH - the second product for hydrophobic treatment of two-component protection. It is a milky colour emulsion with nano-dispersed silica particles. Product is applied for hydrophobic treatment surface with already coated by CleverCOAT wood PREMIER. Applying CleverCOAT wood FINISH without PREMIER will not form a strong protective coating and will peel off in a short time.
Please shake or agitate the product well before hydrophobic treatment. Apply with a brush or roller onto cleaned surface during dry weather when the temperature is above 5 ° C. Consumption is 100 g / m2. It is recommended to use protective gloves, glasses and a mask if there is a possibility of splashing. Drying time is from 4 to 5 hours. Do not pour any residue back into the canister. Avoid the contamination of watercourses and drains. After coating, clean the tools with water and detergents.
Keep container with product for hydrophobic treatment closed. Do not allow the product to freeze. Shelf life is 2 years from the manufactured date (on the packaging).