Woodshield Premier of nano wood protector
First non-toxic wood shield nano protector
Non-toxic woodshield nano wood protector bases on water
Woodshield nano wood protector CleverCOAT wood is a two-component, all season water repellent product for the protection of all types (unpainted by polymer paints) of natural wood, plywood, chipboard etc.
It is designed for protection of decks, terraces, wooden constructions, houses, cladding, fences, facades, garden furniture, flower pots, greenhouses etc.
This nano protector PREMIER is a non-toxic, water-based protective coating prepared using nanotechnology and natural dyes. The main nano component is silica which penetrates into the wood and forms a durable permeable/breathable protective coating for woodshield. The protective properties of the nano wood woodshield continue increasing after application and reach a maximum level in about a year. Protected surfaces effectively resist fungi, rot, algae, spores, ultraviolet irradiation, weathering, cracking etc. and damage caused by water ingress. The coating is harmless to animals and the environment but it provides good resistance to harmful insects etc.
CleverCOAT wood PREMIER - first product of two-component protection, is a milky or tinted liquid, inclined to gel. Product is not hydrophobic and can be washed off with water. Do not use it separately. It is used only as primer for the second component - CleverCOAT wood finish.
Please shake or agitate the product well before use. Apply with a brush or roller onto cleaned surface during dry weather when the temperature is above 5 ° C. Consumption is 100 g / m2. It is recommended to use protective gloves, glasses and a mask if there is a possibility of splashing.Drying time is from 2 to 4 hours. After coating, clean the tools with water and detergents.
Keep container with woodshield nano wood protector PREMIER closed. Do not allow the product to freeze. Shelf life is 2 years from the manufactured date (on the packaging).
CleverCOAT wood features
- - nanotech hydrophobic protection for unpainted wood;
- - for: terrace, deck, panels, outdoor furniture;
- - no solvents or alcohol;
- - water based;
- - easily tinted with stain additives;
- - non-toxic;
- - permeable/breathable;
- - UV protection;
- - easy to apply;
- - last up to 15 years;
- - Consumption (each component): 100g/m2
CleverCOAT wood premier packing
- Product is packed in 3kg and 1.3kg net plastic canisters
- 3kg canister:
- Carton: 5 canisters
- Carton size: 39cm х 28cm х 26cm
- Carton's gross weight: 16.10kg
- Pallet: 60 cartons/300 canisters
- Pallet weight net/gross - 966kg/991kg
- Pallet size: 100cm x 120cm x 175cm
- 1.3kg canister:
- Carton: 14 canisters
- Carton size: 44cm x 32cm x 30cm
- Carton's gross weight: 20.20kg
- Pallet: 40 cartons/560 canisters
- Pallet weight net/gross - 820kg/833kg
- Pallet size: 120cm x 100cm x 165cm